Do you need support navigating your dietary needs or the needs of your child or teen?
Nutrition plays a key role in all aspects of our health. Whole Heart’s Registered Nutrition Consultant Practitioner can help you with:
- General healthy eating advice, learning which foods are needed to be healthy
- Building balanced meal plans for healthy growth and development:
- Nutritious, individualized recipes
- Meal plans for special diets
- Meal options for the whole family to enjoy
- Navigating a variety of dietary restrictions; sensitivities, intolerances, food allergies and specialty diets and picky eating
- Nutrition education:
- Developing a healthier relationship with food
- Nutrition myth busting
- Navigating and managing Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, ARFID and Binge Eating Disorder
- Provide support for disordered eating patterns
$120 per 50-minute session
Fostering Positive Relationships Around Diet & Exercise
Are you a parent or an adult working with children and teens looking to better support their relationship with food and exercise?
We live in an era where social media content and pop culture incessantly challenge children’s and teens’ perceptions and feelings about their own bodies – what they eat, how they exercise and more.
Created by a nutritionist with expertise in eating disorders, Fostering Positive Relationships Around Diet & Exercise aims to dismantle harmful societal “norms” and give participants the tools they need to encourage kids to challenge their own core beliefs about food, nutrition and fitness.
- Facts and myths about food and nutrition
- How negative views on food and movement can perpetuate serious eating disorders and exercise addictions
- How to create a safe space to discuss, explore and enjoy food and exercise
Who should join:
Adults who support children and youth (i.e., parents, caregivers, family members, educators, health care providers, etc.)
Dates and Times:
(Virtual, one-hour session)